★WELCOME TO MY BLOG ★

Monday, March 8, 2010

Follow Your Dream | Bernard Barcenilla | Operations Manager

Watching people follow their dreams is an amazing thing. No one has the exact same dream or takes the exact same path. There is a personal story behind every dream. As I continue with this series, I am moved beyond words by the wonderful stories I get to share with you. Now it is time to be inspired by someone who has a truly awesome testimony on his path to following his
dream.



Shereece
: Hello Bernard. Thank you for taking time to share your story. Please share with us your dream?

Bernard: My dream is to have my office overlooking the city of Manila . I have currently started an "outsourcing" company here in the Philippines where work is generated from the U.S. and outsourced here in the Philippines . Projects like flash development, animation, and graphics design is sent here for production. Right now we are getting under way and as I walk by these high rise towers, I “dream" and know by faith in one of those high risers soon.

Shereece: Wow that sounds amazing! What steps did you take to begin pursuing your dream?

Bernard: 1) You always have to have a game plan to execute your next move. 2) I believed in myself. Listen, people will always shoot your dream down with talk negative. Put it behind you and pursue your dream. "Success is the sweet Revenge"... 3) Prayer is really number 1, consult God before doing anything and allow Him to give you insight and wisdom on your dream.

Shereece: That is very sound advice. What do you love most about what you do?

Bernard: I Love working with people. I enjoy helping people as long as they want to help themselves. Its rewarding not only to see yourself achieve but to see others as well achieve.

Shereece: Do you think it is ever too late to pursue a dream?

Bernard: It’s NEVER To Late to pursue your dream!!!! And do not ever believe that. Listen I came from prison after doing 18 months. Everyone was saying "It's was going to be hard" or "You can't do it" ...but I didn't listen. I went full throttle and had faith in God, because through Him ALL things are possible. I'm now 70% of the way there and I'm not stopping until I hit the top! Glory to God.

Shereece: You say that with such passion. It is a very powerful testimony. What advice can you give people who have yet to pursue their dream?

Bernard: Best advice I can give someone is believe in your vision. The only one who can stop you is..."YOU”. “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:"- Proverbs 23:7. I believed and thought in my heart “I can do this”. I will climb this mountain with the guidance of the Almighty God to direct me. Friends, whether you are a believer or not, continue to dream and believe in yourself. God Bless You!


Thank you so much Bernard for such a powerful testimony! I am very moved by your words. I'm sure you will encourage many and that is a true blessing.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'm glad that I ran into your Blog!!! This is Something That I need 2 read right now since I've embarked on a new journey & dream in my life. It's good to know that there is someone out there who would dedicate a whole blog 2 uplifting people & encouraging them to follow there dreams!

    Thanku
    Have a Wonderful Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that. It confirms for me that I am on the right path. I encourage you to never give up on your dreams!

    ~Shereece

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came right on time! Are we on the same wavelength or what!! Thank you for sharing this with us, awesome interview!!! & you know we can shoot whenever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nik, yes we are! Shooting together will be so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your footprints :) Please check back to read my reply.

May you always be encouraged & Uplifted!

~Shereece