★WELCOME TO MY BLOG ★

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Follow Your Dream | Suzanne Green | Realtor

Following your dreams is something not everyone has the courage to do.  A lot of people make excuses about why they can't pursue their dreams.  The next person in this series we will hear from is a woman who had a goal and made no excuses, only the intention to follow her dream for herself and her family.  May you be encourage and uplifted by her story.






Shereece: Hello Suzanne, welcome to my blog. I will start by asking you what is your dream?

Suzanne– My dream has always been family centered.  I always wanted to be able to raise my children myself and not rely on others.  I want to teach my children about being a family and not just members of a household.  I want to be a good example of what it means to be in a relationship and the need to work together.
 
Shereece:  What steps did you take to begin pursuing your dream?

Suzanne:  First, I needed to figure out what I could do that would give me  more flexibility with my family and allow me to either work from home or work around my children’s schedules.  I also needed to figure out what I could do that would bring me joy.  I didn’t think I could do my best for my family if I could not do my best for myself first!

Shereece: This is great advice for mom's who want to get back into the working world. What do you love most about what you do?

Suzanne– I love that I get to help people!  It is a wonderful feeling to hand someone the keys to their first home or to help a distressed homeowner who is too scared to doing anything.

Shereece:  Do you think it is ever too late to pursue a dream?

SuzanneAbsolutely not!

Shereece:  What advice can you give people who have yet to pursue their dream?

SuzanneYour dream needs to be specific.  If it is too broad it will be hard to achieve.  Once you have a clear vision, figure out what it will take to get you there (i.e. education, finances, etc).  Then make your plan and stick to it.  That is not to say that there will not be bumps in the road.   However, you should have a smoother road ahead if you develop a good plan so the bumps won’t stop you.


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story. 
If you are in the market for a new home or selling your home, contact Suzanne Green/ Realtor

2 comments:

  1. Shereece I absolutely love how you profile people on your blog! It is definitely inspiring :-)

    As a mom myself, I can really appreciate Suzanne's story even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nikole, that means a lot to me. Thank you for your support of my blog. I am glad that the people I profile can help to encourage others. It confirms that I am moving in the right direction. Your blogs keep me motivated and inspired. I absolutely love your writes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your footprints :) Please check back to read my reply.

May you always be encouraged & Uplifted!

~Shereece