★WELCOME TO MY BLOG ★

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Person Behind The Tattoos | Tina Divina








 ★The Person Behind  
       "The Tattoos"

Tina Divina shares her
story.










I am a creative being from a writer to a painter to the canvas of my body. I love my tattoos, the ink becomes a part of me and tell tales of my life. Once upon a time I felt caged, trapped into someone I was not, now free a lot of my ink reflects angels, fairies, butterflies, and other beings that have wings, flying in the wind and yet protecting me. I also love the silhouette my tatt's cast, curving along the lines of my body I feel even more beautiful with them. I have a poem that I wrote a while back about myself called "Mizunderstood" that title is on my side in its mirror image. I also have "Libre Como El Viento" that is latin for "Free Like The Wind" as I am free to soar to my dreams. My tattoos are just an extension of my personality and my life, and I love each and every one of them (in which I have about 26 now, and not sure when I will be done).

~Tina Divina



Tina is such a creative individual who expresses herself in so many artistic ways! She inspired me to get my first tatt! 

She is true to who she is and that's what makes her fly!

If you have yet to check out her poetry please go to tinadivina.com.  You can also visit and join The Hidden Beach Familiy


Thank you Tina for sharing your story! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the shout outs and the support that you give me thank you Shereece!! =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Tina! I am very proud of you!

    ~Shereece

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That's my buddy Tina! I always loved the meaning behind her tattoo's. I had no idea there were 26 of them though, I can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your footprints :) Please check back to read my reply.

May you always be encouraged & Uplifted!

~Shereece