★WELCOME TO MY BLOG ★

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Follow Your Dream |Tina Divina | |Author, Writer, Poet, Radio Personality


Tina Divina is a woman of many talents. She is a Writer, Poet, and Radio Personality. I have had the pleasure of working with her on many photography projects. It is very inspiring to watch her follow her dreams with such great success. Now it is your turn to be inspired, encouraged and uplifted as she shares her story.





Shereece: Tina can you share with us what your dreams are?

Tina Divina: My Dreams are like yearly goals, taking me from one plateau to the next. Last year it was to become a published Author, I set out to achieve it and I did it! This year my dream is to finish my short film series "Crazy In Love", and submit them into the film festival circuits.

Shereece: How exciting! What steps did you take to begin pursuing your dreams?

Tina Divina: With any dream or as I like to say "Goal" (it sounds more attainable in my mind) I map out my strategy in getting it done. Make a list and mark off each one as I do it. With my film, it was all about making it happen, a lot of favors and days of hard work.

Shereece: Dedication seems to be key in making things happen. What do you love most about what you do?

Tina Divina: I love the fact that I am creative..... my imagination is ever vast, it’s like living in a fantasy world. And even better than that, I have found a way to do what I love and be successful in it. I can paint a picture with words, open minds, and touch people’s hearts.

Shereece: There is nothing better than that! Do you think it is ever too late to pursue a dream?

Tina Divina: NOT AT ALL!! I have personally reinvented myself so many times, that I can def attest to the fact that it is never to late to fulfill a dream in some form. Career wise, I have been a model, a personal shopper, a fashion stylist, a music video treatment writer, a film writer and producer, a radio personality, and an Author..... each one was something that I wanted to do at that time. Do what you love, make a plan and make it successful.

Shereece: What advice can you give people who have yet to pursue their dream?

Tina Divina: If you have a dream, don't let it be just a dream, make it your reality. Anything is possible and I def believe in the power of prayer mixed with hard work. So again, I'd say, make a plan, do research find out everything you can about your dream and make a path for you to make it happen.



*Thank you so much Tina for sharing your story! May all of your dreams continue to come true!


You can learn more about Tina Divina by visiting tinadivina.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Shereece!! I appreciate all of the love and support that you have given me!! Not too mention the wonderful photoshoots!! Til the next venture... ;)

    ~TD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your footprints :) Please check back to read my reply.

May you always be encouraged & Uplifted!

~Shereece