★WELCOME TO MY BLOG ★

Monday, April 5, 2010

FOLLOW YOUR DREAM | DANILA MC DANIEL | CUSTOMER SERVICE ANALYST | FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER


Following your dreams takes pure hard work and determination.  It's putting in the time and sacrificing.  I know someone who has been putting in a lot of hard work to pursue her dreams.  She is a true go getter, who has her eye on the prize.  She is truly inspiring and it is amazing to watch her keep at it and get closer to her dreams.  I know that you will be encouraged as you listen to her story.










Shereece:  Hello Danila, thank you so much for being a part of this series. Please share with us your dream.  



Danila: My Dream is to become a Human Resource Manager  for a small to medium organization.  The organization will be will established so that I can continue my career through retirement.  I would also like to be a successful freelance photographer, focusing mostly on small portraiture jobs and also do photography as my hobby.



Shereece: I absolutely love your photography.  What steps did you take to begin pursuing your dream?



Danila:  I recently earned my Associates Degree in Business Management.  I am continuing my education by earning my Bachelors Degree in Business Management with a Concentration in Human Resources Management.  Once I have completed my business degree I will continue my education in photography.



 Shereece: That is awesome and so inspiring.  What do you love most about what you do?



Danila:  I love Human Resource as a  career choice because it is the support system for both the company and the employees.


 
Shereece: Danila do you think it is ever too late to pursue a dream?


Danila: Never, just recently a woman earned her Bachelors Degree one day before she passed away.  Dreams are not only for monetary gain but also to leave a legacy.

 Shereece:  What advice can you give people who have yet to pursue their dream?



Danila: A lot of times the wall between us and our dreams is "ourselves". We tend to put a lot of energy into others to provide our happiness and do not even realize that peace within is accomplished by being able to push ourselves to do the things we have only dreamed about.  
"A Dream can be Reality"


Thank you Danila for sharing your amazing story with us.  It is obvious to me that you will indeed make all of your dreams come true!


Be sure to visit:  Danilajane Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your footprints :) Please check back to read my reply.

May you always be encouraged & Uplifted!

~Shereece