★WELCOME TO MY BLOG ★

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Signs

 This year I turned 41 and I have been having a lot of ah ha moments.  I really feel like I am coming into myself and understanding who I am and what I want in life.  I like the person I am becoming and I am so ready to move into 2012 with a positive new outlook on life!  

So as Christmas is left behind, I found myself out and about for no particular reason just wanted to get out of the house.  Well on my last couple of outings, I have been spotting "Signs" that have captured my attention.  I believe these are signs from God, getting my attention.  I am listening loud and clear!  

As I move forward into the new year I will be paying attention to ALL of the signs God is sending me and sharing them here with you.  I am open to experiencing life on a different level in the year ahead.  I invite you to do the same!

Happy 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.....There is a commonality in these 3 signs....They all have the line, "LIVE YOUR LIFE".  Now if that isn't a clear sign, I don't know what is!!!




  

















-Shereece's Point Of View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your footprints :) Please check back to read my reply.

May you always be encouraged & Uplifted!

~Shereece