★WELCOME TO MY BLOG ★

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Those uncomfortable moments

We pray for a positive change in our lives and then God opens a door. Then we become uncomfortable with the change because it wasn't what we thought it was going to be. Things are out of our control.

We are then faced with things we think we are not equip for and want to run back to where it is safe. We quickly forget that God ordered that change and you would not be there if God didn't think you could handle it and serve Him in that place.

I hate change when it's not initiated by my hands and when it doesn't make me FEEL good. I'm in a space of great growth because I am extremely uncomfortable. I pray for the peace, courage & strength I need to do what God has called me to do. I forget that this Journey I'm on is not ALL about me. I'm here to touch lives and honor God in the process.

I wish you well on your journey of growth and self discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your footprints :) Please check back to read my reply.

May you always be encouraged & Uplifted!

~Shereece